Lawyer's Love Letter!
Ever wondered how a lawyer could write a love letter to his girlfriend? To .....,
Sub: Offer of love!
Dearest Ms ......,
1. That I am very happy to inform you that I have fallen in Love with you since the 7th of August (Wednesday).
2. That with reference to the meeting held between us on the 11th of Aug. at 15:00hrs, I would like to present myself as a prospective lover.
3. That our love affair would be on probation for a period of three months and depending on compatibility, would be made permanent.
4. That needless to say and of course, upon completion of probation, I propose that there will be a continuous 'on the job training' and performance appraisal schemes leading up to promotion from lover to spouse.
5. That I propose that the expenses incurred for coffee and entertainment would initially be shared equally between us.
6. That I further propose that later, based on our mutual performance, I might take up a larger share of the expenses.
7. That however I am broad-minded enough to be taken care of, on your expense account.
8. That I humbly request you to kindly respond within 30 days of receiving this letter, failing which, this offer would be cancelled without further notice and I shall be considering someone else.
9. That I wish to add here that I would be happy, if you could forward this letter to your sister, if you do not wish to take up this offer.
😜 Dedicated to Lawyers