Hilarious lines by Cricket commentators
1. In a match between India and Australia, Michel Clarke was caught at the slip off Kumble and he was waiting for third umpire's decision when he was clearly out. Harsha said: 'I think he is waiting for tomorrow's newspapers to declare him out.'
2. In one match, Dravid and Ganguly panicked while running between the wickets and Ganguly sent him back from half pitch.
Siddhu: 'Ganguly threw drowning Dravid, a rope with both loose ends.'
3. Navjot Singh Siddhu on Ajit Agarkar: 'If Ajit Agarkar is an all-rounder, then I am Aishwarya Rai.'
4. Geoffrey Boycott during the lunch show: 'Sachin may be a great batsman, but he has never been on the Lords honours boards!'
Harsha Bhogle: 'So whose loss is it more, Sachin's or the honours boards?'
5. Navjyot Singh Siddhu commenting oh Rohan Gavaskar’s performance said: 'Everything coming out of cow is not milk, my friend.'
6. Sidhu: 'Pitches biwiyon ki tarah hoti hai.... kab badal jaye, koi nahin bol sakta!'
7. India is playing Sri Lanka. Sehwag hits a boundary and Ravi Shastri remarks : 'It's gone to the boundary before you can say KULASEKARA.'
8. During an India-WI test in the summer of 2011, Andre Russel had just dived to save a boundary.
Ian Bishop: 'Reminds you of a young Tony Cozier, this man.'
Tony Cozier: 'You weren’t even a thought in your parents' head when I did that.'
9. Michael Atherton: 'It is England but India has more support in the stadium, and the pitch is completely assisting your spinners. Says a lot about our hospitality, right.'
Harsha Bhogle : 'Well.... we let you rule our nation for so many years. I believe that’s the least you can do for us.'
Michael Atherton was speechless!